In-House Training Course Terms and Conditions.
Booking Conditions and Information
- Shiny Development Limited requires course registration to be confirmed in writing (including number of attendees) along with a valid purchase order number at least two weeks in advance of the agreed date for the course.
- The client will provide their own facilities (e.g. training room) and equipment (e.g. Intel Mac running Mac OS X Lion with the latest iPhone SDK installed). Training equipment may be rented from Shiny Development, please contact us for a quote.
- The client is responsible for ensuring that the backgrounds of course attendees are suitable for the training course that they are attending, paying particular attention to any pre-requisites specified by Shiny Development Ltd.
- Essential information and course instructions will be sent to the client on receipt of registration.
- Payment of the full course fee is required within 14 days of receipt of invoice.
- The course fee covers training and course materials.
- All stated fees are exclusive of VAT.
- Travel and Accommodation expenses (if required) incurred by the Shiny Development trainer will be reimbursed by the client at cost in addition to the stated course fee.
- Cancellation by the delegate will be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- More than 5 working days prior to commencement of the course: No penalty.
- 5 or fewer working days prior to commencement of the course: 25% of course fee.
- Less than 24 hours prior to commencement of the course: 100% of course fee.
- Failure to attend course without prior notice being given: 100% of course fee.
- Shiny Development Ltd reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a Public Course and in these situations every effort will be made to accommodate delegates on an alternative course or refund payment in full.
- All intellectual property rights in material supplied on courses is subject to copyright and owned by Shiny Development Limited and therefore any duplication in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Any recordings or copies made of course materials will be an infringement of copyright unless agreed in advance and in writing by Shiny Development Ltd.
- All information provided by Shiny Development Ltd is given in best faith and Shiny Development Ltd will not be held responsible for actions taken by the client, any other individual or organisation as a result of the information provided during the training course.
- Shiny Development Ltd accept no liability for failure to cover all or any part thereof and reserves the right to vary the course contents at any time without reference or notification to the client.