Consultancy Terms and Conditions.
Booking Conditions and Information
- Shiny Development Limited requires consultancy assignments be confirmed in writing along with a valid purchase order number at least two weeks in advance of the agreed date for the consultancy.
- The client will provide their own facilities and computer equipment where necessary.
- Payment of the full consultancy fee is required within 14 days of receipt of invoice.
- All stated fees are exclusive of VAT.
- Travel and Accommodation expenses (if required) incurred by the Shiny Development consultant will be reimbursed by the client at cost in addition to the stated consultancy fee.
- Cancellation of agreed dates for consultancy by the client will be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- More than 5 working days prior to consultancy date: No penalty.
- 5 or fewer working days prior to consultancy date: 25% of fee.
- Less than 24 hours prior to consultancy date: 100% of fee.
- Failure to attend consultancy without prior notice being given: 100% of fee.
- All information provided by Shiny Development Ltd is given in best faith and Shiny Development Ltd will not be held responsible for actions taken by the client, any other individual or organisation as a result of the information provided during the consultancy.
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also gives consent for Shiny Development to display the client's logo on the Shiny Development website.